IMPACT AID DISTRICT SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION FUNDS THROUGH THE STIMULUS, CALL FOR DATA
NCIS is in the process of obtaining school construction needs from its member districts. We are collecting this financial impact information in order to total our construction cost needs and contact, by letter, Speaker of the House Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid, to denote total costs associated with construction in NCIS school districts. We will be requesting assistance, through the stimulus package, for impact aid district construction funds.
Please provide this information to using our “contact us” link by December 20th. This information is important as we show real need and data to our congressional leadership.
We are proud to announce the launch of our new website. The design has new options, better navigation, and implemented with our members in mind. Some of its key features are:
- More up to date content
- Legislative alerts
- Online forms for event registrations and membership application
- Contact information for board of directors and administrative personnel
- Helpful links to impact aid resources
- Members who are interested can submit articles
- Online access to district data
- More comprehensive discussion on Impact Aid Basics
This site was professionally designed by Greater EBiz, LLC and Art Hyde, Inc.